Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: Gmail is Amazing

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Gmail is Amazing

I'm so behind the times. I was one of the first people to get an invite. I got one from a googler a while back. I used it for about a month and then realized I should be using our @uncoverthenet.com emails, so I stopped using Gmail. Lately I've been traveling quite a bit and I have a mobile laptop that has integrated wireless so I can access the internet anywhere I go. But I've been finding that logging into each individual mail account is a pain. And using microsoft outlook or similar won't work. So yesterday I was tinkering around with gmail again and then I realized you can access your mail from up to 5 other accounts from it and create special filters. Like if someone important emails my work email, I can flag it to email my cell phone which would send me a text message. I'm off to tinker with it some more, but it is awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™