Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: Will You Buy an Apple iPhone?

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Will You Buy an Apple iPhone?

My wife wants to buy a new phone. She want a motorola razor. I want an iphone. But after learning that the iPhone will be about $600 and then about $100/month (voice and data charges), it seems kinda steep. And then comes the dilemma of whether or not I need a device that will allow me to be online even more out of my day. My wife already thinks I'm addicted to the internet, but the internet is where I work. And I think I'm far from alone in the internet addiction category. So is the iphone worth it? Would you buy one? And have you got a smartphone and has it helped you out or fed your internet addiction even more?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I placed my order with Cingular the day it was announced. What I want to use it for is the control component of a whole house automation system that will use Apple components. Why pay for proprietary LCD screens in every room when the Ipone can serve that purpose.

February 22, 2007 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

That sounds awesome!

February 24, 2007 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™