Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: Google Spelled Their Name Wrong?

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Google Spelled Their Name Wrong?













So at 11:30pm my sister calls me and says, "Hey Shawn, go to Google.com". So, I went and she asked if I noticed anything out of the ordinary. After looking at the page, I said well, they have a holiday logo, but that's pretty normal. She said, look at the logo closer. Sure enough, the logo spells out "Googe".

Is the stem a semi-"L"?

Attached is a screenshot from Google's homepage on Valentine's Day. Did they forget the "L"? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™