Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: TV Shows I Have to Watch

Thursday, January 25, 2007

TV Shows I Have to Watch

When I was younger I always made fun of my parents for always watching their favorite tv shows like Roseanne, As the World Turns etc. But now I find myself in the same boat as them where I can't wait to see what happens next on those shows.

So my favorite shows that I watch every week are...

24 - Probably my all time favorite network show. Never miss an episode.

The Sopranos - Tough call between this and 24 as my favorite. I guess it's something about the mafia and the power associated with it that attracts us all. Speaking of which, anyone know when the new episodes start back up?

House MD - Everyone I tell about this show seems to have never heard of it, don't know why. maybe Fox needs to advertise more for it.

Grey's Anatomy - Ok, this one is good sometimes and annoying others. Some episodes are great and some others are complete chick flick type shows.

CSI - I think CSI Las Vegas ( the original ) is by far the best one of them. I tried watching CSI: Miami and I think Horatio does a horrible acting job. I have a feeling people just watch it for the girls in bikinis :-).

Numb3rs - Once again a show that many people say they have never heard of it. I love the idea of how math plays a factor in all of our lives. I remember one episode they said that statistically speaking you're 1000 times more likely to die in a car crash while on your way to buy a lottery ticket than you are to actually win that lottery ticket. That's pretty funny.

Bones - This one is kinda like Grey's Anatomy for me, some episodes are good while others are kinda stupid. Dr. Temperance Brennan is a little too fake/inhuman sometimes to believe.

So, those are my favorite shows, what are yours?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to put HBO Rome on the list. It is awesome.

Michael Lorenzen

January 26, 2007 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Thanks, I'll have to give it a watch!

January 27, 2007 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™