Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: Updated Main Page

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Updated Main Page

Recently, I've been finding myself leaving Uncover the Net (my homepage) to go to Yahoo or MSN to read the news and to get a feel for what is going on outside of UncovertheNetville :-). So I tinkered with the homepage a little to reflect more of what I would want to see on my homepage:

Top News Stories
Weather
Stocks
Search

What would you like to see on the homepage?

Overall, I guess if I can't be content with it being my homepage, how can I expect others to do so? So hopefully this is just one small step towards making Uncover the Net my homepage and hopefully others as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™