Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: Uncover the Net - Online Store

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Uncover the Net - Online Store

I think this is pretty cool. I've always liked the idea behind Cafepress. So, I got a new online store with them where you can buy Uncover the Net merchandise. I dont think there is a markup on the items set, so you pay the same that I would pay. We just want people to wear our cool t-shirts, or our super funny thong underwear. :) I think I'll buy the neato mousepad!

2 Comments:

Blogger smindsrt said...

What a great idea! :)

My employees would get a kick if I bought them some UTN merchandise.

Do they take paypal?

April 5, 2005 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Heh :)

I'm not sure, but I don't think they do :(

April 5, 2005 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™