Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: Feeling Like Football at UTN

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Feeling Like Football at UTN

I notice that where I edit at UTN in many cases depends on what I am feeling and what I am interested in at the moment. This works out OK because a growing directory like Uncover the Net can use new sites just about everywhere. I have noticed that I am going through major football withdraw right now. I haven't seen a game since the Super Bowl and it will be months before the NFL and colleges kick off again. What am I to do? I decided yesterday to do some major work in the football categories for UTN. I added every team site for the NFL, NFL Europe, and Arena Football League as well a variety of other football related sites. It looks like the Recreation and Sports catgeory can use some work so I will focus on building this up for a while. I don't want to wish the summer away but I could sure go for a good football game right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™