Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: UTN RSS Feed

Sunday, January 02, 2005

UTN RSS Feed

As you can probably tell, I'm not much of a blogger, but I'm learning :)

I'll try to maintain a daily journal and use the blog for announcements about the directory and special promotions.

I also will be enabling staff posts from our editors in the blog as well, so everyone can hear from all the people behind the scene!

Anyway for those who are more 'blogger inclined' than I, here is the RSS Feed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™