Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: Directory Building at Uncover the Net

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Directory Building at Uncover the Net

My strategy for directory building at Uncover the Net is to add non-commerical information sites to as many categories as possible. I am adding two to three sites in a category and moving on. Eventually, I hope to have no empty categories at Uncover at all. I have moved through Arts & Humanities and am working in Science right now. The Alternative Science category was fun. I know more about the hollow earth and aquatic ape evolutionary theory than I did before. Editing at directories can be very educational. Currently, I am in the midst of adding tons of sites relating to salt water fish species. Uncover the Net is growing fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™