Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: What to Say, What to Say

Monday, November 15, 2004

What to Say, What to Say

Not much going on. The next few days I'll be adding more seo tools and more articles. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I was allowing members to submit suggestions for non-commercial listings up until now via email or the forums, but I decided not to accept suggestions for non-commercial sites any longer. As of now there is myself and 2 editors who add sites, so the non-commercial sites will be added as we see them and add them. :)

I hear the WebmasterWorld Conf is going on in Vegas. Who all is going/ on their way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™