Uncover the Net Blog

Uncover the Net > Blog > Uncover the Net Blog: A Few Good Men...and Women :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Few Good Men...and Women :)

Well, the time has come where we are getting a large amount of traffic from search engines now; namely Google ..thanks Sergey & Larry :)

But I've found that many of the terms that are being searched for have no sites listed in the categories. Obviously, that doesn't help anybody out. On top of that, probably 75% of the searches are non-commercial and informational type searches. Which means that there probably won't be very many edu or government sites submitting their sites.

Therefore I've enlisted the generous help of some editors. From department heads at State Universities to small business owners, we have 4 editors in total now, and 2 'in training'.

My personal goal is to add 100 websites per day through normal paid submissions, and the additions that myself and the editors add by scouring the net for quality resources. Given that ratio, within a years time we can become a viable database of over 36,000 websites. Imagine that number in 5 years with 10 more editors. It's exciting to say the least. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger The Gambler said...

You have an interesting blog here. Some of the things people put are kind of strange...

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

P.S. Another cool site I like is a affiliate conference marketing site that is about information marketing and a little other stuff.

October 5, 2005 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger The Critic said...

I was just searching for a product, service or web page to review for my site SEO Traffic Rank, I'm constantly trying to find related info for free get seo tool. Any way I liked your page!

October 7, 2005 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger Basket said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

October 10, 2005 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hi, Just thought I would let you know I think your blog about affiliate affiliate marketing is great. We have a website about affiliate affiliate marketing. Let me know what you think. You may even want to join our affiliate affiliate marketing program

October 10, 2005 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger blaze said...

Great info about adsense sale site web I have a lage interest also and have a site about adsense sale site web please feel free to check it out.

October 11, 2005 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

October 12, 2005 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About Google

October 12, 2005 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger mac said...

Just passing thru and I think you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to put you in my favorites!

I have a affiliate marketing southern site/blog. It pretty much covers affiliate marketing southernrelated stuff.

Come and check it out when you have the time and keep up the great work on your site :-)

October 12, 2005 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home








Add Url | Forums | Blog | Advertise | Sponsors | Terms | Affiliate Program
Merchandise | What's New | Site Map | About | Toolbar | Email | Jobs | Contact
Channels: Articles | Restaurants | Lyrics | Webmasters
Copyright © 2005 Uncover the Net ™